Monday 31 August 2015

A Good Day

Today was a good day. My Philosophy oral has been moved to next Monday so I have an extra four days to work on it (thank GOD). My Psych teacher was away so I spend that period working on questions from the book, which was pretty easy and I did more questions than needed but oh well. Lit we were given heaps of information on how to properly structure an analytical essay because we suck at it, then my Methods teacher was also absent so I spent that watching YouTuber JackSepticEye play Until Dawn - which is an amazing game - the graphics in it are incredible and the storyline so far seems pretty cool with all these friends going up to a cabin in the mountains on the one year anniversary of their twin friends' disappearance. I love the totems you can find as well and how each of the five colours (red, black, brown, white and yellow) represent different kinds of prophesy-like things, it's very cool. Anyway that period was spent watching that and jumping a little when the omnipresent-creepy-anonymous-guy showed up behind the characters - spoopy. But yeah, only got 20 minutes into the hour-long video so I still have to finish that.
Later on I had English, and that was spent writing notes and having to leave for the bathroom to get some toilet paper because the second piercing in my left ear had begun to bleed, a lot. I also had the best recess - fresh strawberries with hot chocolate fudge, and vanilla yoghurt with peaches. Yum.

Now off to finish that video.
~ Bee.





If you enjoyed this post, please like and follow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment