Sunday 30 August 2015

Amazing Day

Yesterday I drove Dad from my home to my favourite book store, which took about 40 minutes to drive there, to get my own copy of Demon Road by Derek Landy. I was so excited because I've been reading his work since the first Skulduggery Pleasant books and I was so upset when that series ended, but Demon Road is the first book in his new trilogy and so I wanted to get it as soon as possible. Anyway so we got there and I had to reverse our massive car into a parking space, which was taking a little while because I'm not very good at it just yet, and this really nice old man was patiently sitting in his car, waiting for me to park the car while Dad told me which way to turn into the spot. Once I'd parked the car, the man drove up and said that Dad and I did a good job and that he'd taught four of his kids to drive, and so Dad thanked him for his patience and he drove away. He was a sweetie.

After walking into the shopping centre I pretty much ran to the book store and grabbed the book, and I also grabbed an insanely awesome notebook, it's a journal with the quote from a well-known book on the front, and the lines in the journal you write on are the words of the book, it's so cool even though it smells like fake leather. I got a red one with a Brothers Grimm quote on it: "I am Death, and I make all equal."

So all in all, it was a spectacular shopping trip.



~ Bee.





If you enjoyed this post, please like and follow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment