Saturday 12 September 2015

Busy Week...

Ho-lyy crap. I have had a big couple of weeks, I've had to do SACs for Lit, I did my Philosophy speech... I'm tuckered out.

Wednesday I went on an excursion with a few people from my Lit class, and we went to go and see a play called Betrayal at the theatre, I felt so fancy being able to say that I was going to the theatre. The play was pretty cool, there were only four actors and it was based around three, two males and a female, and the girl was having an cheating on her husband (man #1) with his best friend who is also married (man #2) and I hadn't realised until the third scene that they were going back in time and showing the year, place, and season it was on the back wall... and it was a little confusing at times, but the stage was wicked cool, it was circular and had a big curved clothes rack that went around half of the stage's perimeter, and they could make it do a full 360 round the stage, so they did that while changing scenes. But they had to play loud music to cover up the loud sound of the racks, so when the actors stopped speaking, I'd shit my pants because there would be a loud "DUNNNNNN."

I also loved the excursion because we got to go off and enjoy the city for a little while, and so my friends went off and got some fancy food at a cafe, but poor me went and got Macca's because I have very little money. As I was walking to the McDonalds, I saw this homeless guy lying on a mattress with a cat next to him, and I don't see homeless people ever where I live, so I felt that I should help in a way, and I bought him a burger and gave it to him. Now, when I say gave it to him, I mean he wouldn't wake up so I got really shy and kinda placed it next to him.

Thursday was crazy, that afternoon I got home and my youngest sister was playing outside with one of the neighbours' daughters, and all of a sudden they come running into the house yelling "We heard a big noise, and now it's everywhere!!" waking Mum up, and when we got out there, we saw the neighbour's front yard near the curb had a new water feature: a burst water main. So our neighbour came out too and her and Mum looked at each other wondering who to call, eventually they called the council, but they said they wouldn't be able to come until 7 that night, and it was only 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I live on a hill, so this water was gushing out onto the street, and making a giant river in the gutters all the way down the road. The other neighbours came home a little later and went to join in my little sister, who at this point decided to go and throw a Frisbee into the water and run down the hill to catch it, and later piles of plastic bowls joined that Frisbee.
By the time the guy came around to look at the problem, about seven new holes had shown up, spraying even more water out onto the road, meaning we had no water in our houses, though the neighbour on our other side still did and managed to take a shower before leaving for the evening. One definite good thing that came out of this was that our neighbour owns a pizza shop, and she shouted us pizza for dinner. The workers showed up later in the night, and fixed the problem by Friday afternoon.

Friday I had to go home and pack a bag because I was going to have a sleepover with my three best friends at one of their houses, but I also got to her house and let myself in because she was taking a detour home to pick up some of her boyfriend's stuff on the way. We had a great time, we spoke to one of my bestie's Twitter friends, who apparently think we Aussies say "No" wrong. And I got to share a bed with her, and we spent the night eating half the brownies we'd all made earlier that night (and it was GOOD). We also watched The Thing, and I normally hate horror movies, but this one was terrible and I even giggled at the gory parts because it was that predictable and ridiculous. Today when we all woke up we took the bus to Macca's and all got large meals because they are doing a McDonald's Monopoly thing where you peel stickers off of the drink and chip packages and you can get either Monopoly board pieces you collect to get cool prizes, or an instant win. I got a free cheeseburger, and the others got a free wrap and a free sundae respectively. But we got so much food. It was nuts and we were so full afterwards.

I've also finished watching JackScepticEye's play-through of Until Dawn, and it was so good. Well, the choices he made were bad, but he knew they were and he regretted them as soon as he made them, but I love the fact that a choice he made way earlier in the game affected what happened later on, and the game all-round is just so pretty. I want to buy a PS4 so I can play this game, I would get it on PC but I don't have a good enough computer to play it with, and I'm not sure if it's even going to be available on PC. Besides, I like how they incorporate all the buttons and stuff on the controller into the game, it's pretty damn sweet.
Also, Jack and Markiplier dyed their hair, and I have to say, it looks good on them, Jack with green and Mark with Pink. I might be dying my hair a lighter blonde than my natural colour, and getting a pastel pink ombre done.

I'm gonna be so fabulous.
~ Bee.





If you enjoyed this post, please like and follow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment