Thursday 17 September 2015

I want a PS4...

I've now finished watching both Markiplier and JackSepticEye play Until Dawn and I gotta say, I really, really want a PS4. I have grown up all things Nintendo, and I've never had an Xbox or a Play Station of any kind, and I feel I'm really missing out on some awesome stuff. Like, I'm not totally inept when it comes to playing games on other consoles, and I definitely do not favour Nintendo over either of those two consoles, and I do play a few games on PC, but I really do feel like I'm missing out. My friends go over to each others places to play Call of Duty, Halo, Saints Row or GTA, but no one really wants to come over to play Wii Sports or some crap like that. Also, there are just so many games I want to play, but the PC I have is a shitty one and I don't have the money to buy a good PC, and yes I know, console games are super expensive and Steam sales and blah, blah.... I know all that, I just like to have a more expansive knowledge of gameplay over both PCs and consoles, plus more of my friends play on consoles over PC so I'd be able to play with them. And then there's the whole "exclusive" games that I can't get on PC.
I did enter a young writers competition, in which you can win your choice of console, but I really doubt I'd win, and I haven't heard the results yet, the entries closed on the 11th but I have no idea how many other entries went in, or how ling it will take for the judges to read them all. I just hope I make it into the book. My dad once entered a competition like the one I'm in when he was about my age, and he got a spot in the published book, twice! So I'm hoping I inherited my dad's writing skills and at least get into the book. Another thing, is that if I do get a spot in the top 3, I get some cash out of it, and some of it goes towards my school, which I think is a great thing because it's like saying, "Hey, kid, you did a good job, here's some stuff for your amazing work, oh, and your school gets some too for teaching you well enough to get here." I think that's pretty great.
Though, I am definitely not saying I'm the best writer in the world, I have my moments where I spell something completely wrong, or I have major typos in my work that I don't even notice, but everyone has their flaws, and that's okay. Nobody's perfect.

Damn, now I'm gonna have that Hanna Montana song stuck in my head... Poos.

~Bee.





If you enjoyed this post, please like and follow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment